
I'm either lazy, or tired, or just plain short on time.
I'll let you decide.
At any rate, I've decided to post a picture along with a short commentary on those intermittent days when I don't have time for one of my typically long-winded dialogues (generously peppered with photos of my offspring and better half). I thought distant family and friends might enjoy sharing these snippets of our lives with us. We miss you all!
The photo I share today was snapped off as Brynn headed out the door to catch the school bus on Friday morning. Friday was the Rock and Roll Read-a-thon which is really just another way the school begs parents to send in money ... the more $ the better ... (i.e. Field of Dreams Drive, Family Fun Night, PTA Fees, School Supply Fees, Book Fair, and the list goes on). So Brynn donned the appropriate 50's attire and packed a sleeping bag to school with her for the marathon event (no she did not sleep over at the school - they just read, and read, and read based on the pledges they'd collected which are tied to total minutes spent reading at the read-a-thon). The kids love this annual event...the parents, not so much!!! I didn't even know about this event the first year we moved here - so no poodle skirt - bad, bad, bad mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment