This has been a tradition of the Anderson family for many years. It may not be the healthiest of traditions but I'm betting my kids burn off all those sugary calories as they run, jump, slide, and swing on the park equipment.
Recently, Brynn made a new friend during one of our Saturday morning outings:
She promptly named her new little friend "Butter" - a mighty fine name for a butterfly if I do say so myself.
This little butterfly would snuggle up to Brynn and then flit away for a few minutes only to return for more love and attention from our sweet Brynn. Brynn's siblings were insanely jealous that little "Butter" would ONLY go to Brynn . . . we must have used some mighty fine smelling shampoo/conditioner in Brynn's hair the night before.
And then when it was time to go Butter did the most amazing thing ....
Now that's what I call "Butterfly Kisses"!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment